Skip to main content

A journey With Life....




WM and SCPP mentioned are my projects working on...


November 2005, Cool wind Breezed Global Warming not really affected Bangalore! The day seems to be brighter for Me. Ya Its the day my job got permanent in Manhattan Associates. 9.30 Exact I reached office and I am introduced to my reporting Manager Hemanath Umasankar a cool Man in Manhattan. On the middle of conversation a beautiful girl passes by, my eyes brilliantly capture her in a single shot and load her in my hard disk. Have you people ever believed in the phrases "Love at first sight", "Love is a magic", that day i believed and fall in love with her. Whole day gone by wild thinking about her no work, no tea, no lunch, no dinner. Had a peg of beer and tried to sleep that night but not able to, Even in dreams she passes away through my International highway, today she is my dream girl apart from Shreyln chopra and Mallika Sherawat. The next day i saw her sitting diagonally to me and I, admiring the beauty of her pose what a women she is? Manager scheduled for an introduction session for the new members in the team. People started Introducing about their college life and so on. Next is the turn of the old employees in Manhattan , her turn came and she introduced herself as WM (her nick name) that’s how the Manhattan Associates used to call her. She said about the year of experience in the software world and so on. The way she spoke really attracted me a lot than before. Next day I gone to her work place
Hey WM can you spare some time for me I need to talk to you personally? Sure, she said
We gone to Coffee day in Ginger hotel. Ordered two cup of Coffee, I took her hands in my palm her palm is softer than a child palm and proposed my love to her "I Love you" (What a magical word it is) within a second without saying no words she returned back to office. Three Months passed by, My Beard hairs grown too faster than the Bangalore Stray dogs’ population.
14th Feb 2006 entire universe is celebrating Valentine’s Day with their loved one but not me, Is this how people feel lonely when they don’t get their loved ones? I thought .11.58 PM exact mobile beeped "Hello Moto" that's the call from WM. I don’t know why she is calling me in midnight, with no clue picked up the mobile and said hello...
Hey Shan its WM here how are you? Don’t what to tell and kept silent for a second... You there Shan? Ya i am here tell me, she sang a Poem.
I never thought I'd fall in love with you. I thought someday, of course, I'd fall in love.
But what it felt like, I just never knew; I'd no idea what I am thinking of.
Will you marry me?? I love you.
With no delay said I too love you Baby. Our Love Life gone smoothly until our parents came to know. Both of our families first hesitated for our marriage due to the difference in cultures between US and India as the time passes by they accepted it. Two months later we both got married, wedding ceremony is completely different. People from all over the world came and greeted us with their Lovely presence. We spent our honey moon in Wild Valley Farm near Mysore. Explored the Nearby Places for a week and returned Bangalore. A year Later Me and WM gifted with a cute baby girl, her face resembled similar to WM but the Smile is like me. Naming ceremony Celebration came, Baby Named as "LEMA" Nobody knows what the exact meaning of the name but we loved it.
I looked WM and Said "Anything for you and now anything for her".
Life gone as usual used to come home early and spent my entire evening with my family “What else is needed for a man when your loved ones are nearby? Even the death seems to be cool”. Three years gone in swift, LEMA is now ready for the school days. After returning from school she used to sing rhymes to me "Ringa Ringa Roses", "Baa Baa Black sheep" which reminded my Golden School days. Next day in the middle of Client Meeting, Mobile Beeped its call from my wife, crying voice from the other side...
What Happened Sweetie? I asked
LEMA met with accident 10 minutes back and admitted in Manipal Hospital. She replied
Thinking i should drive the car faster than Michael Schumacher Switched on the car Engine but not able to make out , In Bangalore you should never think about driving fast that too in old Airport road because average Maximum speed will be 30 KM/Hr. Hour later reached Manipal hospital , Saw my wife sitting lonely and depressed. I never seen her crying in my entire life (A wife is the joy of a man's heart) Not able to control my tears after seeing her. I soothed her, nothing will happen our baby will be fine but nothing warmed her not even my words "Womens are the god of emotions". Nine months gone by LEMA still is in ICU no improvement from her. We still had the confidence she will come back and recharge our life. 14th Feb 2009 it’s the same day three years back my life lightened but now life seems to be dark
Shanmuga come here soon, Doctor called me. I had a quick walk to see what happened.
My baby eyes are open and she is talking to her mother, ran and hugged my family. LEMA got discharged a month after. We have gone for a get together to Honey valley Farm near by Chikmagalur to enjoy the happiness. Climate is dazzling, Pork Meat is special there. I never tasted Pork before, after tasting "Pork Meat dominated Chicken" .We spent two days there and returned back. My life got recharged like Airtel Full talk time offer and started to concentrate on my office work. I never believed in Astrology, Never cared about Sun signs or moon signs. After repeated saying by my wife on astrology we gone to a famous astrologer in Tamil Nadu near Chennai. He said to change the Name of the child since the Name is not good for her life, Name should have the Prefix of her Mother name and suffix as the next year... We were puzzled for a moment and said Name as WMSCPP 2010, Sounds good Astrologer said. Days Gone by, WMSCPP is back to school, she got new friends from all over the World with quite different names PUMA, Staples, Goya. She communicates with them daily via manh.com because friendship is god gift.
Our Life Continued with joy and Happiness....
PS: I Love You WM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baralikaadu - A Bike Ride in Forest...

  How To reach Baralikaadu : Take Coimbatore - Mettupalayam Road.. After Crossing Kaaramadai Temple take first left...Go further for 10 Kms and take the route goes to velaiyagkaadu (Foot Hills of Baralikaadu)... Drive 30 - 35 Kms to reach Baralikaadu (Drive Slowly , Driving in Hill road faster is dangerous)... For Booking Boating and for other activities : Contact : Aandavar ( ஆண்டவர்) - + 91 9047051011    It’s Hard to recall when I spent my weekend day in home and sleeping 22 Hours a day, rest of time just watching TV and eating...A tough question for me to answer!!! .Traveling, that too bike trip excites me a lot…Its gives me some kind Happiness. New people, new environment, unexpected things and so on. Balirrikaadu trip was one of them...It’s the first time for me traveling inside forest area in bike... This place has been in plan for a long time and plan used to get screwed up for some reasons... At last the mission accomplished on 4 th June 2011, Sai one of my colleag

Travel Light - Pack Smart

I tend to stuff more in the luggage back while going to hometown, traveling for a casual trip or business trip to other country. At the end I end up in wasting too much of energy in carrying the luggage where most of the stuffs will not used in the trip. So I started to explore the ways to optimize the luggage space and the stuff needs to go in to the luggage back which avoids burden. Wherever I read for alternate options it’s said “Travel light”. By traveling light, we end in carrying stuff which really needed for the trip and saving the fuel of the vehicle too… “What if someone puts a heavy load on your back and ask you to carry , U waste huge amount of energy , need energy drinks to replenish the body strength (Water , energy drinks) ..Same applies for vehicle, putting too much weight in car decreases the fuel efficiency and end in filling too much of petrol which takes too much of money from your pocket. For instance, If everyone traveling onsite “Travel Light”, more fuel w

A Girl in Candle Light..

  Six months ago when I was walking from office to home via bomanahalli road Bangalore, I saw a girl studying using a candle light... When I asked her why she is stressing her eyes by studying in candle light , she replied tomorrow I have exam and my house haven’t got the power for the past 3 hours.I offered her my Back up torch light and headed towards home.while walking towards the bus top I was thinking what could be the reason for the shortage of electricity in Bang.Is it because of politicians or because of the people who doesn’t care about how worth the electricity is.There is beautiful statement which most of the philosophers says...”If you want to change the people around you or the world,first you need to change”, it’s a worth quote and I follow it often.. After reaching home, I said about the incident to my wife and she said hey purusaa (Husband) why don’t you list of out the things where we are consuming unwanted power daily so that we reduce it where ever