Skip to main content

Explored the unexplored route - Drive to Hogenakkal through Denkanikottai

It was a Monsoon season, driving in rain and in the sun faded weather will be awesome. Decided to trek Thally a place nearby hosur as the weekend plan… Surfed the information about the place before the start... Packed up the things... I, sai, Naren and Pratap met near the total mall, loaded my stuffs in the car backside area and played my love “Tapsee” acted movie “Vandhan vendran” songs... We took the Bangalore – Chennai highways and drove to Hosur... Laughter filled for an hour and in no time the car tyres touched hosur city, had an awesome Tamil nadu style breakfast, withdrawn some money from the ATM, checked the tyre pressure.We took the Thally road after the confusion of two , three diversions..25 Kms to Thally, the Yellow board on the road side murmured... 
Pratap took over the control of the car, I and naren on the back beat. Sai, the navigator... After 30 minutes’ drive, Pratap stopped the ignition of the car...The Lake on the right side looked beautiful and few lotus plants in it added the beauty. My telephoto lens struggled to shoot thesnap of it, but no use... Clicked some snap of the guys and a love shaped tree branch.
After few discussions we ruled out Thally from the trip plan by assuming nothing will be around to visit. MZ Swift, on the way to Denkanikottai now...To visit some age old age temples and mountains to trek… Trees with yellow flowers on the side looked colourful; I was tempted to snap some clicks. Stepped out and clicked... I am not in the mood to step inside the car, after few clicks thanked the trees for inhaling the CO2 from the vehicles and stepped inside… After reaching Denkanikottai we came to know there are no forts nearby only some age old temples that too it will be closed as the day is Sunday... Then why the hell is called Denkani”kottai”...



Sai being software developer he was well prepared with if else plans... The next plan to travel towards hogenakkal sai said. Plan seems to be good, as the drive is going to be inside a dense forest route... 
 Night drive would have added some extra thrills with some animal noises in the background, unlucky guys it was an afternoon drive... In the dangerous hair pin bends sai showed his driving skills, the moment I thought I need to master in driving car... In reply “The day will come” my inner thought said...Sandwich of mud and stone roads appeared.The car stopped in a check post. Police man vigilance the car in search of any bombs and hot drinks hiding inside... The youth gang was playing a Tamil midnight masala song of Silk “One of the famous sexy actress in movie industry”...



Near pennagaram, spotted a car break down...Found that the gear lever is not working and got stuck in the first gear...Asked them to drive the car in first gear till the nearby town and to get car serviced there...Drive was smooth, I was sad that no wild elephants appeared on the way... After few kilometres drive spotted the Cauvery river water flow through the middle of tree branch…Looked amazing , water flow was smooth from far distance as I went nearby it was rough.. Thought of diving inside, with fear I dropped the plan...Totally hot, body started sweating... Pulled out the swim wear from the bag and moved towards the falls... Smell of Roasted fish on the way was ***** awesome, An order from my mother not to have non veg dishes on that day as it was some god special day...Me Pissed off.. Naren the sponsor of the day got the ticket to visit main falls and cine falls. A walk in the water to reach the main falls was good. Got stunned after seeing the Power and force of the water,it was classic view. Few drops of water touched my semi bared body and i was almost wet in few minutes...

Parked the bag, Dived in to the water...Natural water has its own taste but I am not sure how many of many of them pissed in that small area... :) Bowed my head in the water fall, head ache and body pain went off... “What Killing water force”... Played for a while, Childhood memories recalled... Parota and boiled egg was my lunch that day, my mouth started watering after seeing the fried fish which the parthap was eating... One more time pissed off... Friendly cold war started on the way to car when I said to sai that I will be back to waterfalls to shoot some snaps... 
 Fitted my telephoto lens and started clicking photos all over the way till reaching the waterfalls… Few police man and people asked me from which new paper agency you are from, a cute smile popped out from my face...After An hour of photo shoot, night drive to Bangalore started... 
 

 Stopped for a tea on the way , played a chilhood game with worn out vehicle tyre..After a cup of tea ,Once again sai and Pratap showed their driving skills in the night time... Rocking and speed tempting music in the Background "


"Not a Raja songs, its a rocking song " .. Adiye kolluthey....

Comments

  1. /* Sai being software developer he was well prepared with if else plans...
    */

    Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to donate your kidnney for money? We offer $500,000.00 USD (3 Crore India Rupees) for one kidnney,Contact us now urgently for your kidnney donation,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baralikaadu - A Bike Ride in Forest...

  How To reach Baralikaadu : Take Coimbatore - Mettupalayam Road.. After Crossing Kaaramadai Temple take first left...Go further for 10 Kms and take the route goes to velaiyagkaadu (Foot Hills of Baralikaadu)... Drive 30 - 35 Kms to reach Baralikaadu (Drive Slowly , Driving in Hill road faster is dangerous)... For Booking Boating and for other activities : Contact : Aandavar ( ஆண்டவர்) - + 91 9047051011    It’s Hard to recall when I spent my weekend day in home and sleeping 22 Hours a day, rest of time just watching TV and eating...A tough question for me to answer!!! .Traveling, that too bike trip excites me a lot…Its gives me some kind Happiness. New people, new environment, unexpected things and so on. Balirrikaadu trip was one of them...It’s the first time for me traveling inside forest area in bike... This place has been in plan for a long time and plan used to get screwed up for some reasons... At last the mission accomplished on 4 th June 2011, Sai one of my colleag

Travel Light - Pack Smart

I tend to stuff more in the luggage back while going to hometown, traveling for a casual trip or business trip to other country. At the end I end up in wasting too much of energy in carrying the luggage where most of the stuffs will not used in the trip. So I started to explore the ways to optimize the luggage space and the stuff needs to go in to the luggage back which avoids burden. Wherever I read for alternate options it’s said “Travel light”. By traveling light, we end in carrying stuff which really needed for the trip and saving the fuel of the vehicle too… “What if someone puts a heavy load on your back and ask you to carry , U waste huge amount of energy , need energy drinks to replenish the body strength (Water , energy drinks) ..Same applies for vehicle, putting too much weight in car decreases the fuel efficiency and end in filling too much of petrol which takes too much of money from your pocket. For instance, If everyone traveling onsite “Travel Light”, more fuel w

A Girl in Candle Light..

  Six months ago when I was walking from office to home via bomanahalli road Bangalore, I saw a girl studying using a candle light... When I asked her why she is stressing her eyes by studying in candle light , she replied tomorrow I have exam and my house haven’t got the power for the past 3 hours.I offered her my Back up torch light and headed towards home.while walking towards the bus top I was thinking what could be the reason for the shortage of electricity in Bang.Is it because of politicians or because of the people who doesn’t care about how worth the electricity is.There is beautiful statement which most of the philosophers says...”If you want to change the people around you or the world,first you need to change”, it’s a worth quote and I follow it often.. After reaching home, I said about the incident to my wife and she said hey purusaa (Husband) why don’t you list of out the things where we are consuming unwanted power daily so that we reduce it where ever