Skip to main content

If I had two extra hours in a day, how would i spend it?


If i get extra two hours per day , how would i spend it? is one of the question which i can't answer in a minute or two.. Its most probably a toughest question too because it made me to think , do i am utilizing my time efficiently and effectively with in 24hrs / day.. If not what the point in thinking about extra 2hrs..

When i saw this contest title by surf excel in the Indiblogger site..My mind went totally blank and started to think. I asked my friends to suggest me something to write about the contest title. Some said , I will have a good sleep , Reading Books , Face book ,Talking to girl friend and spending time with their kids and so on.. Except fourth and fifth i am already perfectly doing the first and second..To be specific the first one and third... I tossed the coin whether to write or not , Unexpected happens .. I need to write thats the only choice i left with..

On a beautiful Wednesday morning sitting on a western toilet space,So many ideas went off in my mind.. Ok, I am effectively utilizing the time of 24hrs and gets the profit of 2 hrs in 24hrs including 8 hrs of sleep with sweet dreams..what will i do ? Jotted down the list of useful and useless work i do in 24hrs.. Waking up at 9 AM , Downloading Usual Morning stuffs , watching TV, Switch on laptop to Check FB updates,  Cleaning bike , Moving to office , Mail and FB check , Work Work for a while , Tea time , Chit Chat with friends, Back to Home , Watch TV and back to sleep with some dreams... What i am missing in this ? which i am not able to do because of time and I don't want to specify the term "I AM BUSY" , One of the word i hate in English dictionary... So ,This is what i do if i get extra 2 hrs...

Night Photo Shoot Photos: Normally i do photo shoot in weekends not in weekdays .If i get extra time , I do photo shoots in low light in week days and gain some camera tricks.. As per me , shooting photos in low light shows the real talent..

A book about a wench :  This idea came in to my mind after watching one of the Tamil movie "Ammu aagiya naan"... The story is about a writer , who marry a wench and their life after marriage... After my office work , on a walk to my home i see two transsexual daily who stands in a dark place and approaching the people who walk by on the way... We don't know the inner feel of them and thats what i need to cast it in my book.."Not an easy job but i will give a try"..

Time with Charu and shreyas: My Sweet sister kids, Worries goes away when i play with them.. I will spend my beautiful time with them daily if " ".....

Lonely ride in a dark filled environment : Bangalore traffic kills.. 90 minutes for 8 KM is terrific.. If i get time , of course i get it now too but not much.. I will ride in a "Lonely ride in a dark filled environment"... A girl in the pillion seat will add beauty , lets see..:)

Comments

  1. Good work. but do concentrate on cogency...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post bro ,, all the best for the contest.

    www.readitt.in - the e magazine -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to donate your kidnney for money? We offer $500,000.00 USD (3 Crore India Rupees) for one kidnney,Contact us now urgently for your kidnney donation,All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baralikaadu - A Bike Ride in Forest...

  How To reach Baralikaadu : Take Coimbatore - Mettupalayam Road.. After Crossing Kaaramadai Temple take first left...Go further for 10 Kms and take the route goes to velaiyagkaadu (Foot Hills of Baralikaadu)... Drive 30 - 35 Kms to reach Baralikaadu (Drive Slowly , Driving in Hill road faster is dangerous)... For Booking Boating and for other activities : Contact : Aandavar ( ஆண்டவர்) - + 91 9047051011    It’s Hard to recall when I spent my weekend day in home and sleeping 22 Hours a day, rest of time just watching TV and eating...A tough question for me to answer!!! .Traveling, that too bike trip excites me a lot…Its gives me some kind Happiness. New people, new environment, unexpected things and so on. Balirrikaadu trip was one of them...It’s the first time for me traveling inside forest area in bike... This place has been in plan for a long time and plan used to get screwed up for some reasons... At last the mission accomplished on 4 th June 2011, Sai one of my colleag

Travel Light - Pack Smart

I tend to stuff more in the luggage back while going to hometown, traveling for a casual trip or business trip to other country. At the end I end up in wasting too much of energy in carrying the luggage where most of the stuffs will not used in the trip. So I started to explore the ways to optimize the luggage space and the stuff needs to go in to the luggage back which avoids burden. Wherever I read for alternate options it’s said “Travel light”. By traveling light, we end in carrying stuff which really needed for the trip and saving the fuel of the vehicle too… “What if someone puts a heavy load on your back and ask you to carry , U waste huge amount of energy , need energy drinks to replenish the body strength (Water , energy drinks) ..Same applies for vehicle, putting too much weight in car decreases the fuel efficiency and end in filling too much of petrol which takes too much of money from your pocket. For instance, If everyone traveling onsite “Travel Light”, more fuel w

A Girl in Candle Light..

  Six months ago when I was walking from office to home via bomanahalli road Bangalore, I saw a girl studying using a candle light... When I asked her why she is stressing her eyes by studying in candle light , she replied tomorrow I have exam and my house haven’t got the power for the past 3 hours.I offered her my Back up torch light and headed towards home.while walking towards the bus top I was thinking what could be the reason for the shortage of electricity in Bang.Is it because of politicians or because of the people who doesn’t care about how worth the electricity is.There is beautiful statement which most of the philosophers says...”If you want to change the people around you or the world,first you need to change”, it’s a worth quote and I follow it often.. After reaching home, I said about the incident to my wife and she said hey purusaa (Husband) why don’t you list of out the things where we are consuming unwanted power daily so that we reduce it where ever