Skip to main content

How Infused Water makes us "Stay healthy"



Once , Sitting on the LML Vespa bike pillion seat I saw my friend Murali who is on the other bike drinking yellow greenish colored water ...Those Day I used to think how come the water will be in that color instead of white!!... When I asked my mom the reason behind it, she replied that the color of the water is due to Jeera added in to it and it’s good for digestion. Years passed by... Three months back in FB one my friend shared a post related to infused water and the advantage of it...Infused water is nothing but water mixed with herbals leaves (like Jeera) or fruit slices and drinking the mixed water.Normally after mixture the intake need to be after 15 minutes.These days, water we drink is not completely purified and chemical free even though it says “Purified Mineral Water”. To minimize the side effects of chemicalized drinking water and to stay healthy, I started drinking infused water both in home and office. Instead of concentrating on Fruits infused water I started with herbals like Tulasi, Jeera and karpuravalli… Earlier I used to get digestion problem after late night dinner, after infused water intake the percentage of indigestion is very less. At first you feel uncomfortable as the taste of water is different as time goes by you will used it... Every day in morning after waking up, I make this infused drinking water for me and my wife…Instead of planting ornamental plants , its good if we plant herbals. It not only serves us but also good for environment. Below are few points related to health benefits of herbals intake daily.

Tulasi (Holy basil)-- Increases Memory strength, Kidney stones removing, Healing Power, Fever & Common Cold, Coughs, Respiratory Disorder, Headaches

Jeera -- Aids Digestion , Removes Toxins, Supports Immune System, Aids Respiratory System, Improves Memory, Aids In Nourishment Of The Skin, Provides Anti-Oxidants.

Karpuravalli -- cure for cough and cold, Curing wheezing and bronchitis related issues, eliminating toxins, regenerating cells and tissues and promotes longevity, prevents gas formation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baralikaadu - A Bike Ride in Forest...

  How To reach Baralikaadu : Take Coimbatore - Mettupalayam Road.. After Crossing Kaaramadai Temple take first left...Go further for 10 Kms and take the route goes to velaiyagkaadu (Foot Hills of Baralikaadu)... Drive 30 - 35 Kms to reach Baralikaadu (Drive Slowly , Driving in Hill road faster is dangerous)... For Booking Boating and for other activities : Contact : Aandavar ( ஆண்டவர்) - + 91 9047051011    It’s Hard to recall when I spent my weekend day in home and sleeping 22 Hours a day, rest of time just watching TV and eating...A tough question for me to answer!!! .Traveling, that too bike trip excites me a lot…Its gives me some kind Happiness. New people, new environment, unexpected things and so on. Balirrikaadu trip was one of them...It’s the first time for me traveling inside forest area in bike... This place has been in plan for a long time and plan used to get screwed up for some reasons... At last the mission accomplished on 4 th June 2011, Sai one of my colleag

Travel Light - Pack Smart

I tend to stuff more in the luggage back while going to hometown, traveling for a casual trip or business trip to other country. At the end I end up in wasting too much of energy in carrying the luggage where most of the stuffs will not used in the trip. So I started to explore the ways to optimize the luggage space and the stuff needs to go in to the luggage back which avoids burden. Wherever I read for alternate options it’s said “Travel light”. By traveling light, we end in carrying stuff which really needed for the trip and saving the fuel of the vehicle too… “What if someone puts a heavy load on your back and ask you to carry , U waste huge amount of energy , need energy drinks to replenish the body strength (Water , energy drinks) ..Same applies for vehicle, putting too much weight in car decreases the fuel efficiency and end in filling too much of petrol which takes too much of money from your pocket. For instance, If everyone traveling onsite “Travel Light”, more fuel w

A Girl in Candle Light..

  Six months ago when I was walking from office to home via bomanahalli road Bangalore, I saw a girl studying using a candle light... When I asked her why she is stressing her eyes by studying in candle light , she replied tomorrow I have exam and my house haven’t got the power for the past 3 hours.I offered her my Back up torch light and headed towards home.while walking towards the bus top I was thinking what could be the reason for the shortage of electricity in Bang.Is it because of politicians or because of the people who doesn’t care about how worth the electricity is.There is beautiful statement which most of the philosophers says...”If you want to change the people around you or the world,first you need to change”, it’s a worth quote and I follow it often.. After reaching home, I said about the incident to my wife and she said hey purusaa (Husband) why don’t you list of out the things where we are consuming unwanted power daily so that we reduce it where ever