Skip to main content

Bheemeshwari - Time well spent with "MY " MA Team...



How to Reach Bheemeswari :  Traveling time : Max 120 Minutes ..
 

Saturday, always been My Trip Day most of the times. This time it’s going to be with my Team Mates not with my usual trip gang... Instead telling them as team mates, I give them the beautiful credit as my friends where I spend most of my times of my work life with them... Ok, Not too sentimental let’s move on to the flash back of my awesome Bheemeswari trip... All set for the trip, Asked my friends to wake me exactly at 5.30 AM (an odd time for me)...I will be in peak of my romantic dream especially in weekend , Jessica Alba was my dream girl that day ****** ..For the first time I was punctual as being a team guy...Most of the time I being wrong, things go very very fine...Packed up the noted things, mentioned by our trip organizers and waited in the bus stand for the van to carry me and my Stuffs...Steeped in to the van after an hour of delay, Driver drove the vehicle to the Max speed to avoid morning Bangalore traffic. The fun started, Game event organizers explained the rules and regulations of some game but due to space constraints the game event dropped. Guru Bhai, the smartest guy in my team explained the rules of a number game which was interesting and enjoyable. The first five losers need to dance for the music played... I am one of the loser but somehow I escaped from dancing...Bus hit the kanakapura highway, People started dancing  Ringa ringa song in the background, it was fun...  The Audio player almost got raped. 
 Parked the vehicle under the tree shadows and tasted the awesome breakfast prepared by A2B… Time for a team snap, clicked a snap of my team which was colorful... We boarded the vehicle, Fun started... Unexpected things happen when joy is overloaded…Vehicle break down in the middle of highway. After some minutes of investigation, driver came to the solution Fuel is empty in the fuel tank. What an awesome driver he is, I thanked the god... :) My team never takes things seriously which is a plus point among us... Bejoy hired an auto and went with the driver to purchase the diesel... 
 Fun in the road started Played cricket, flying in the roots of the Banyan tree, Kalyani and Anitha was busy in catching a hen and Photo shoot in the farm nearby... Calf tied got frightened and the owner of the calf said us to move out of the place… We moved out, Bejoy back with the diesel...Fuel tank filled but the engine refused to start... With team work we pushed the vehicle but no positive result... A lesson, don’t push the vehicle when it is in elevated position mostly when the fuel is empty or quarterly filled... U – Turn and Pushed the vehicle, engine started to smile...Boarded, reached the destination after one hour of delay... View of the Cauvery River was awesome... 

Thryllophilia team welcomed us with energy drinks... Rested the bags in the tents nearby… Team activity started. Divided in to two teams. The team who scores the maximum point wins, age old traditional rule... Wow, what a fun... Unforgettable moments… Asusal my team won the trophy and kicked the other team... No matter what happens at the end of each game, Deva stepped in to the tent at the end of each game and applied sun screen lotion to protect his fairness…:):) Clicked some beautiful snaps by hanging in the trees and so on... Delicious Lunch , I don’t know how many chicken pieces I had, but I am sure before I step in to the vehicle at the end of trip stomach upset will happen.. My fate, the same happened... 

 After having heavy lunch, the adventures activities started... River crossing and rope climbing... By seeing it looked easy but it was tough... Spine, cop muscles and head started to pain at the end of river crossing. Stamina need to there to do this stuff. Ninjas are great, what a stamina they have!!!!.... 
 Rope climbing, another tough event… Free fall after reaching the top. Crazy thing, Butterflies roamed inside stomach... Suicide team, you people are great... Really guts need to be there to commit suicide... Hats off J , I am just kidding... Dived in to the river, the whole team played like  kids ... When people grow old , they forget some beautiful childhood nature to show off their maturity.. I don't know why !!! One life , enjoy. it...Some was practicing swimming, some splashing the water, some catching fish... Even though the area for playing is restricted we enjoyed a lot... Played volley ball game too...  Fun went for almost 45 minutes in the river and stepped out of the river with sadness... But happy as we enjoyed a lot… 


Sipped a cup of evening tea, Asusal Girls Make up session went for 30 minutes..Packed the stuffs and boarded the vehicle..Night journey between the hills started, Filled the diesel…  Journey started towards Bangalore , Photos sorting started to share in FB and to my team....... 

" Happiest Moments will never die" 


Alternative route : 
 
Alternatively, you can also come from Halagur. Take left towards Bheemeshwari Fishing Camp. The campsite is around 15 kms from Halagur and 2 Kms before Bheemeshwari Fishing Camp. This time you will see the green gate with “Thrillophilia Logo Banner” on your right hand side. Enter the gate to reach the spot.

Comments

  1. It’s been a fun trip with a fun crowd. There was not a moment that was boring .And the trip had all the ingredients of thriller movie – entertainment, suspense, satire, adventure, frustration, and fun. - RAVI KARRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well written Shan..keep it up
    -Geeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Geeta...

    @Ravi : Totally enjoyed.... :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shan..i missed all the fun....team rocks...- Prerna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one Shan.. keep it going.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Driver of the Cab just called me to say how much he enjoyed the trip. According to him it was for the first time that he did not get beaten by harried people he drove. Also the diesel trick he pulled, was every bit intentional. "I was thinking what can be done to make this trip even more memorable for these guys? oh.. I know.. lets go fuel dry" he said grinning with all his 29 teeth.

    Oh, BTW he wants to know when we are doing another one, so that he can keep his vehicle good to go and with no diesel. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baralikaadu - A Bike Ride in Forest...

  How To reach Baralikaadu : Take Coimbatore - Mettupalayam Road.. After Crossing Kaaramadai Temple take first left...Go further for 10 Kms and take the route goes to velaiyagkaadu (Foot Hills of Baralikaadu)... Drive 30 - 35 Kms to reach Baralikaadu (Drive Slowly , Driving in Hill road faster is dangerous)... For Booking Boating and for other activities : Contact : Aandavar ( ஆண்டவர்) - + 91 9047051011    It’s Hard to recall when I spent my weekend day in home and sleeping 22 Hours a day, rest of time just watching TV and eating...A tough question for me to answer!!! .Traveling, that too bike trip excites me a lot…Its gives me some kind Happiness. New people, new environment, unexpected things and so on. Balirrikaadu trip was one of them...It’s the first time for me traveling inside forest area in bike... This place has been in plan for a long time and plan used to get screwed up for some reasons... At last the mission accomplished on 4 th June 2011, Sai one of my colleag

Travel Light - Pack Smart

I tend to stuff more in the luggage back while going to hometown, traveling for a casual trip or business trip to other country. At the end I end up in wasting too much of energy in carrying the luggage where most of the stuffs will not used in the trip. So I started to explore the ways to optimize the luggage space and the stuff needs to go in to the luggage back which avoids burden. Wherever I read for alternate options it’s said “Travel light”. By traveling light, we end in carrying stuff which really needed for the trip and saving the fuel of the vehicle too… “What if someone puts a heavy load on your back and ask you to carry , U waste huge amount of energy , need energy drinks to replenish the body strength (Water , energy drinks) ..Same applies for vehicle, putting too much weight in car decreases the fuel efficiency and end in filling too much of petrol which takes too much of money from your pocket. For instance, If everyone traveling onsite “Travel Light”, more fuel w

A Girl in Candle Light..

  Six months ago when I was walking from office to home via bomanahalli road Bangalore, I saw a girl studying using a candle light... When I asked her why she is stressing her eyes by studying in candle light , she replied tomorrow I have exam and my house haven’t got the power for the past 3 hours.I offered her my Back up torch light and headed towards home.while walking towards the bus top I was thinking what could be the reason for the shortage of electricity in Bang.Is it because of politicians or because of the people who doesn’t care about how worth the electricity is.There is beautiful statement which most of the philosophers says...”If you want to change the people around you or the world,first you need to change”, it’s a worth quote and I follow it often.. After reaching home, I said about the incident to my wife and she said hey purusaa (Husband) why don’t you list of out the things where we are consuming unwanted power daily so that we reduce it where ever