Skip to main content

Venture towards sound life

 


We live in a world where being in silence is unimaginable , thoughts divert faster , eat more than our ability and so on. I been in circumstances where my thoughts used to go across the world even while sleeping , no profound rest , feeling lethargic after waking up. When I said about this to my father couple of years ago, he asked to me join a degree related to Yoga which teaches on Wellbeing , Mental and Lifestyle Management. Initially I hesitated to join thinking there will be no time to read , no time to do practice yoga in early morning but my father started pushing me < obviously parents care when say you are not in right mental/body health> . At last, I joined M.Sc. Yoga course in a university as a start to manage the mental frustrations. Few days after registration , received a half dozen of books to read , starting reading and practiced yoga when I have time and completed my first year anyhow. In the second year halfway now , there was a “personal conduct program” conducted by University on Nov 2nd week 2022 , mainly to revise the topics read in the first 1.5 yrs.

 I packed my things and went to the venue for a 3-day program , as soon I reached the place there was no mobile network “Good sign , No social media access” . “Started Raining , Nature at his best”. Everyone was given a schedule which need to properly be followed , starting at 5 AM in the morning : Mediation , Speeches , Yoga, and nature walking around the venue.. Speeches was on basic topic but it more at depth level.. Here , I am sharing my thoughts on how these three days literally taught , how a human can live a healthy life being simple and humble. Most of things I say is said in many websites but when its practically done , its has its own essence.

Understood what drives our body and life , it’s the cells . if this is not good , life will be miserable. Humans lose the energy of cells due to over working , not having proper sleep, and thinking which is out of control. Cells stimulate themselves during the time we rest

Thank and wish the people you know during the mediation has a big impact ; positive vibes move all over. We thank the people by giving the gifts but how long it last.. Close the eyes , think of people who is in your life.. Tell internally then need to have a good healthy life..

In Old days , yogis live over 200 years . Passing comes to them when they assume they are finished with living. However, nowadays , even before we think Passing comes on different ways. To push the passing days, Do Yoga , breath practice , Reflect in quiet place.

During the time we life , accomplish something useful for society..

There are many things to tell . Basics is without proper health there is no point in earning a lot. Till the point we get into health issues , we don’t think about our body… Spend an hour every day for your wellbeing , you will feel the extravagance 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baralikaadu - A Bike Ride in Forest...

  How To reach Baralikaadu : Take Coimbatore - Mettupalayam Road.. After Crossing Kaaramadai Temple take first left...Go further for 10 Kms and take the route goes to velaiyagkaadu (Foot Hills of Baralikaadu)... Drive 30 - 35 Kms to reach Baralikaadu (Drive Slowly , Driving in Hill road faster is dangerous)... For Booking Boating and for other activities : Contact : Aandavar ( ஆண்டவர்) - + 91 9047051011    It’s Hard to recall when I spent my weekend day in home and sleeping 22 Hours a day, rest of time just watching TV and eating...A tough question for me to answer!!! .Traveling, that too bike trip excites me a lot…Its gives me some kind Happiness. New people, new environment, unexpected things and so on. Balirrikaadu trip was one of them...It’s the first time for me traveling inside forest area in bike... This place has been in plan for a long time and plan used to get screwed up for some reasons... At last the mission accomplished on 4 th June 2011, Sai one of my colleag

Travel Light - Pack Smart

I tend to stuff more in the luggage back while going to hometown, traveling for a casual trip or business trip to other country. At the end I end up in wasting too much of energy in carrying the luggage where most of the stuffs will not used in the trip. So I started to explore the ways to optimize the luggage space and the stuff needs to go in to the luggage back which avoids burden. Wherever I read for alternate options it’s said “Travel light”. By traveling light, we end in carrying stuff which really needed for the trip and saving the fuel of the vehicle too… “What if someone puts a heavy load on your back and ask you to carry , U waste huge amount of energy , need energy drinks to replenish the body strength (Water , energy drinks) ..Same applies for vehicle, putting too much weight in car decreases the fuel efficiency and end in filling too much of petrol which takes too much of money from your pocket. For instance, If everyone traveling onsite “Travel Light”, more fuel w

A Girl in Candle Light..

  Six months ago when I was walking from office to home via bomanahalli road Bangalore, I saw a girl studying using a candle light... When I asked her why she is stressing her eyes by studying in candle light , she replied tomorrow I have exam and my house haven’t got the power for the past 3 hours.I offered her my Back up torch light and headed towards home.while walking towards the bus top I was thinking what could be the reason for the shortage of electricity in Bang.Is it because of politicians or because of the people who doesn’t care about how worth the electricity is.There is beautiful statement which most of the philosophers says...”If you want to change the people around you or the world,first you need to change”, it’s a worth quote and I follow it often.. After reaching home, I said about the incident to my wife and she said hey purusaa (Husband) why don’t you list of out the things where we are consuming unwanted power daily so that we reduce it where ever