Skip to main content

My First Art....



Painting – My new hobby or I can say something like, my new try apart from photography.  I used to window shop many painting shops in Bangalore. For simple looking paint, the shop keeper used to quote huge amount of price and I back out from shop just for price is high. Those times, I thought painting is easy and any one can draw easily but after I started painting I felt the real hard work behind and inner happiness… 

When people go to US for a trip they get gift items for their loved ones. This time when I went, I don’t know what to get for my wife... 

Hey Chella Pondaati, I am going to get a beautiful diamond pendent from JA Reds.. What do say , I asked her…

She in return. Mama, Diamonds are not lucky for me. Get me something different and it should be something which u haven’t gifted me before and it should touch my heart as soon I open the gift box.. 

OH my god… thinking, thinking for a week I haven’t got any idea on heart touching gifts. That’s the time, I went to my friend home Anand in Atlanta... When my foot stepped in to Anand room , I saw beautiful paintings getting dried under the fan and figured out painting by myself will be a good gift to my wife rather than going to shop and purchasing a new one. 

Hey Janki (Anand Wife), r u the one who done all these paintings lying down or u stolen from someone?  I asked

Ofcourse me Shan, this is my new hobby and it’s going good... She Said

Ok then, teach me how to paint and I need to gift my wife… She replied “It Will take at least two hours to finish it and u need patience”…  

She arranged few different paint brushes of different thickness, Pencils, Paint bottles, Cloth and water... She handed over me the plastic card board and asked me to paint the back ground... In full concentration I started painting, Hands started shivering after few minutes, done few mistakes and as time gone by I started to learn and it went interesting…  The toughest part in any painting is creating the main subject beautifully... My Main subject is a couple photos, both of them standing together, holding their hands and looking at each other eyes. I finished the back ground painting in ten minutes but sketching the main subject took me almost 1.5 hrs... All of sudden I heard a crying sound , I looked around to see who is crying but no one was there, then I realised it’s the sound and tears from eraser which was sitting at the back of pencil… “When I started the sketching, eraser looked like new born baby, on the end it’s almost dead”…  Felt mercy and with the help of anand and Janki... I am able to complete the paint successfully and it looked beautiful...  i was so happy and very excited to show this to my wife...  The next day in video chatting I showed my art she felt so happy and touched... 


One thing I learnt is “We get so many ready-made gift things from shops which are created by someone  ... Instead Put your own effort  , create your own item and gift to your loved one the feel of love is completely different” .. I felt it when I gifted to my Chella Pondaati…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baralikaadu - A Bike Ride in Forest...

  How To reach Baralikaadu : Take Coimbatore - Mettupalayam Road.. After Crossing Kaaramadai Temple take first left...Go further for 10 Kms and take the route goes to velaiyagkaadu (Foot Hills of Baralikaadu)... Drive 30 - 35 Kms to reach Baralikaadu (Drive Slowly , Driving in Hill road faster is dangerous)... For Booking Boating and for other activities : Contact : Aandavar ( ஆண்டவர்) - + 91 9047051011    It’s Hard to recall when I spent my weekend day in home and sleeping 22 Hours a day, rest of time just watching TV and eating...A tough question for me to answer!!! .Traveling, that too bike trip excites me a lot…Its gives me some kind Happiness. New people, new environment, unexpected things and so on. Balirrikaadu trip was one of them...It’s the first time for me traveling inside forest area in bike... This place has been in plan for a long time and plan used to get screwed up for some reasons... At last the mission accomplished on 4 th June 2011, Sai one of my colleag

Travel Light - Pack Smart

I tend to stuff more in the luggage back while going to hometown, traveling for a casual trip or business trip to other country. At the end I end up in wasting too much of energy in carrying the luggage where most of the stuffs will not used in the trip. So I started to explore the ways to optimize the luggage space and the stuff needs to go in to the luggage back which avoids burden. Wherever I read for alternate options it’s said “Travel light”. By traveling light, we end in carrying stuff which really needed for the trip and saving the fuel of the vehicle too… “What if someone puts a heavy load on your back and ask you to carry , U waste huge amount of energy , need energy drinks to replenish the body strength (Water , energy drinks) ..Same applies for vehicle, putting too much weight in car decreases the fuel efficiency and end in filling too much of petrol which takes too much of money from your pocket. For instance, If everyone traveling onsite “Travel Light”, more fuel w

A Girl in Candle Light..

  Six months ago when I was walking from office to home via bomanahalli road Bangalore, I saw a girl studying using a candle light... When I asked her why she is stressing her eyes by studying in candle light , she replied tomorrow I have exam and my house haven’t got the power for the past 3 hours.I offered her my Back up torch light and headed towards home.while walking towards the bus top I was thinking what could be the reason for the shortage of electricity in Bang.Is it because of politicians or because of the people who doesn’t care about how worth the electricity is.There is beautiful statement which most of the philosophers says...”If you want to change the people around you or the world,first you need to change”, it’s a worth quote and I follow it often.. After reaching home, I said about the incident to my wife and she said hey purusaa (Husband) why don’t you list of out the things where we are consuming unwanted power daily so that we reduce it where ever